6.27.2005

Pinkle

What's that? It's pink + purple. :) My husband came up with the term. I thought it was cute. I got some yarn last week that's going to become a felted tote. The pattern calls for two strands to be held together, so I got two colors this time: a bright pink and a purple that's slightly darker, to be held together. It should produce a neat effect, and I figure I can't go wrong since they're my two favorite colors.

I have made this bag before...it was my first felting project, and I thought it was a lot of fun! You can see the product on this page here. That one was the medium sized bag, and this time I want to make the small. I am excited to start this one, but am going to hold off since this will be a great project to take along when we go camping next month.

No comments: