10.14.2005

Satisfied customer

I must say, there's just something so fun and satisfying about getting yarn in the mail. Can't even say exactly what it is, but opening a box that's on your doorstep to find yarn in it is just too fun.

I love my new yarn. I love the choices I made (turns out, the color accuracy on their website/my monitor was spot on) and am very pleased. Though I am excited to start knitting with it, I am going to hold off and just admire it for now, since there are way too many things going on right now. And I don't mean just knitting, since I actually have my WIPs under control. It's Life In General that has me frazzled. Our new house and the changes we're making and the self-imposed deadline of moving day is what has me all worked up. But we're making progress, however slowly.

Speaking of progress though, I took my Sitcom Chic sweater along this past weekend on our road trip up north and managed to get a bit of it done. What I thought was going to be an endless stretch of knitting (200+ stitches per row is a lot) is actually coming along. I'm at inch 11 and need to go to 14.5, so there's definite light at the end of the tunnel. And the best part is that once I get to 14.5 I get to put that on hold and cast on for the sleeves. Yay! I am so looking forward to the 50 stitches instead of 200+. I will post pictures soon.

No comments: