2.09.2008

Also...



I was named by Lynn over at Knots in a Row for the You Make My Day Award! How nice is that? I don't know much about the origin of this award. All I know is it made my day too, thanks Lynn! :o)

I know you're supposed to nominate a list of others...though I would rather just say this: all of you whose blogs I read and comment on, with whom I've chitchatted on email and by comments...consider yourself nominated! I tend to read the blogs of all the people who comment here, and you guys make my day every time you stop by. I am happy to have "met" all of my new bloggy friends. :)

(I hope this is coming out sounding right...I only mean nice things, however it might sound. :)

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that's a great way to handle the award! Congrats on getting it! You make my day too!

gypsyknits said...

Congrats to you and thank you for "sharing" it. I appreciate it as I'm sure everyone does. Thank you. :)