3.10.2005

Photos of striped things

Well, I've finally gotten around to uploading some photos of my works in progress. So without further ado...here are some pix:

Here is a photo of the striped mitten I am working on:

WIP striped mittenWIP Striped Mitten
(click on photo to see larger image)


Now for the scarf. This is going pretty well, and I like it. Here's a picture of the whole thing, scrunched on the needles:

WIP striped scarfWIP Striped Scarf
(click on photo to see larger image)


And here are a couple of closeups of both sides of the scarf. Each side is a little bit different. I think that one side is beginning to look more like the "right side" but there really isn't a right or wrong side to this scarf.

(click on photos to see larger image)

striped scarf
striped scarf

No comments: