3.08.2005

Saga of the striped mitten

Hi. Okay, so I don't really have all that much to report on right now, but I have completed a lot more of my first striped mitten. I took a picture...but I didn't upload it yet, and right now I do not have access to it. So we'll have to wait for that one!

I debated re-vamping the mitten...not loving the color combo at the moment, but it's growing on me the more I knit. I loved the pink and gray section, and contemplated frogging the whole thing and just doing pink and gray stripes. But I decided not to do that...so we'll see how the first mitten looks.

Anywho...just wanted to get on here and reorganize a bit. I needed to come up with a plan for "archiving" past entries, so that this page doesn't get too long. I think doing it month-by-month should work well enough. You can now see the link to the February page above.

Back later!

No comments: