6.08.2005

Something new...

Wow, so here I am posting to a blog. Never really thought I'd take that plunge, but hey. Going to use this to talk about knitting. I'll be back...need to go see about how to change the color scheme...

Okay, I'm back. Have now changed this to a lovely pink, and added a photo to my profile. I realize that I have not yet written a word about knitting, and I am sure everyone is waiting with baited breath. I will get to that, just need to get my bearings here first.

Now my next task will be to figure out how I am going to neatly, and in an organized manner, transfer over all of my posts from my original online knitting journal. Need to go think about this...back later.

Okay, just figured this all out. I discovered that I can change the date on my posts...so I am just going to back-date my old posts! Whoo hoo! Gotta love technology...

The truth comes out! The posts from before today were actually all posted today! See, today is when I started this blog. So anything from today on is truly current. But I am happy that I was able to back-date my previous posts from my old journal. So there ya go.

No comments: